Add our email addresses to your address book, or trusted sender list, too ensure that you get our emails.
If the email service you use is not listed below, you will need to designate us as a trusted sender.
This is typically accomplished by adding our From address (e.g. BCD M&E [firstname.lastname@example.org]) to your address book, contact list or safe list.
1. Click Tools> Options
2. On the preferences tab, select Email> Junk Email > Safe Senders
3. Add our email address to your Safe Senders list
1. Login to your Gmail account and click Contacts
2. Click Add New Contact
3. Add our email address to the email address box and click Save
If you have already received a newsletter email from us, but it was filtered as Spam, then…
1. Go to your Spam folder
2. Tick the box next to our email address and click the Not Spam button
1. Login to your mailbox and click Options
2. Click Junk Email Protection
3. Click Safe List
4. Enter our email address into the “Type an address or domain” field
5. Click Add
1. Click on Address Book
2. Make sure that your personal address book is selected
3. Click add contact
4. Add our email address to the email field
5. Click OK
6. Click Tools> Account Settings
7. Select Junk Settings on the left panel
8. Make sure that “Enable adaptive junk mail controls for this account” is ticked
9. Make sure that “personal address book” is ticked and click OK
1. Login to your Yahoo Mail account and click Contacts
2. Click Add Contact
3. Add our email address to the email field and click Save
1. Simply send an email to our email address. This will add us to your People I Know list
Just contact email@example.com and we will do all we can to help you.